Load Full Website

Report Water Pollution/Waste

Water pollution/waste can be reported via this online report form, by calling City Hall at (949) 639-0500, or by calling the countywide water pollution hotline at (877) 89-SPILL (77455). For over-irrigation and other water waste complaints, the City also encourages reporting parties to contact the El Toro Water District by clicking here or calling (949) 837-0660 option 6.